My personal opinions on dawn of the breakers.

• Dawn of the breakers can be fun but also SUPER annoying at times. I think they need to try better and I am sure people would like the game more! I’m going to pretty much show you everything I think they should add/update. Ofc this is just my opinion.

1. This wouldn’t be something that happens but i think it would be cool if you could trade characters or gemstones! I mean I would really like to have some extra features in the game after all!
    2. They should focus more on story modes, co-ops, and arena a bit. It was nice they added making rooms but they never really added stuff much after. They haven’t focused on story at the slightest and I wonder what would happen next like episode 11. Co-op honestly doesn’t have much to do... it’s just normally the same stuff until they add a event co-op so I would appreciate a lot if they added more and cool Co-ops!
    3. More regular SRS would be super awesome! There’s many characters they should make more of tbh. If you ask me I am sure lots of people would like more characters especially since events only last for a little while. I mean I don’t like always seeing the same plain SRS all the time even with events some just don’t get events so more regular SRS would be great for starters and people with bad luck!
    4. Buff some characters because some do WAY TO MUCH. For example, narukami she’s very strong but people take to much advantage over that. They will spam you to death because she’s so strong!
    5. Lastly I think they should FIX LAG! I always get errors with my internet perfect like uh what? I am sure everyone has this problem.

• Re:Zero

@Frisk i like the events Personally, i think they are a good break from the main story line. i feel like they should have one every other mouth

• Weebapocalypse

@Frisk i at least want an animare event then a tiny break so we can do the normal story

• TOO MUCH FUCKIN EVENT SHIT

• Weebapocalypse

Fix the goddanm lag!

I CHIME IN WITH THE HAVENT YOU PEOPLE EVER THOUGHT OF FIXING THE GODDANM LAG

• The Midnight Assassins☆

Don't forget about nerfing the broken characters. Otherwise i agree completely, we need more non event content.

My group

Game Download

• app store
  • google play
  • Nintendo eShop
  • Nintendo eShop
  • Nintendo eShop
  • Steam

Official SNS

• Official twitter
  • Official twitter
  • Official facebook