White Servant

• 0_1592248838361_15922488212333419854120323985083.jpg
    Crush: (unoccupied)
    Sexuality: Asexual
    Height: 5'11
    Weight: 90 pounds (underweight)
    As the first light, and servant, this got her a very high ranking in the Light Authority. This led to almost every single Light and even some Darks being jealous. They wanted her dead, so maybe everyone could be high rank. About 15, 20 years later, she was kidnapped by a group of Darks. They fused in order to slaughter her. They charged up a beam, and put it through her stomach. She was dead for about 9000 - 13000 years until Father Red found her, he took her to his throne, and revived her. There was a cost to her revival, though. She had the hole through her stomach. A few hundred years later, Mother White finally found her, and took her back. 1000 years later, in our current time, she was found and became a new person in our gang of friends, and Pink Servant helped her with her mental problems. Ok, question tiem uwu.
    Q: Favorite Color?
    A: Gray.
    Q: Will she ever get her own ship in the future?
    A: No, as Light to Dark has basically all it's characters fully developed, thus soon coming to an end.
    Q: Why underweight?
    A: She dosen't eat, have any human organs, and a whole chunk of her body is literally gone.
    THAT'S ALL UWU

• DIDNT FREAKING SAY THAT MY SISTER IS HACKING ME!!!

• Re:Zero

@Anna-chan interesting ..

• Her head reminds me of peridot

• itsok no offense

My group

Game Download

• app store
  • google play
  • Nintendo eShop
  • Nintendo eShop
  • Nintendo eShop
  • Steam