Oof Lasagna

• Ok, so, *AHEM *, this morning, (3:00 am, idiot.) I tried logging into my main account, (BlazeUltimate2000) AND GUESS WHAT!? It was banned. For what? You may ask? Well, crude language (ok bruh I agree on that : D) and... ANTAGONIZING ANOTHER USER?! Ummm, sure I said some mean stuff to AmirahIsAmazing, but she is literally bullying Nikki (fren of fren so my fren :3) so why am I the one getting banned?! If you did report me, I would like it if you told me why..
    Effects of this (yay t-t)
    Light to Dark will be replaced with a clean version
    I W I L L B E V E R Y D E P R E S S E D
    so yeah.
    OOF LASAGNA

• 404:loading.failed

BlazeBreaker の発言:

Ok, so, *AHEM *, this morning, (3:00 am, idiot.) I tried logging into my main account, (BlazeUltimate2000) AND GUESS WHAT!? It was banned. For what? You may ask? Well, crude language (ok bruh I agree on that : D) and... ANTAGONIZING ANOTHER USER?! Ummm, sure I said some mean stuff to AmirahIsAmazing, but she is literally bullying Nikki (fren of fren so my fren :3) so why am I the one getting banned?! If you did report me, I would like it if you told me why..
    so yeah.
    OOF LASAGNA

BITCH LASAGNA OBITCH LASAGNA ANIMRAH AINT BUT A BITCH LASAGNA BITCH LASAGNA BITCH LASAGNA AMIRAH GONNA CRYIN TO HER MOMA

• The Midnight Assassins☆

BlazeBreaker の発言:

Ok, so, *AHEM *, this morning, (3:00 am, idiot.) I tried logging into my main account, (BlazeUltimate2000) AND GUESS WHAT!? It was banned. For what? You may ask? Well, crude language (ok bruh I agree on that : D) and... ANTAGONIZING ANOTHER USER?! Ummm, sure I said some mean stuff to AmirahIsAmazing, but she is literally bullying Nikki (fren of fren so my fren :3) so why am I the one getting banned?! If you did report me, I would like it if you told me why..
    so yeah.
    OOF LASAGNA

I agree

• The Midnight Assassins☆

Yeshk F you @Amirah-Is-Amazing

• 404:loading.failed

im banned till may 14 ;-;

• also this takes place until teh 29th soo
    OOF LASAGNA