Report in-game bugs here!

• Please report any in-game bugs you have experienced in this thread, using the following format:

Details Regarding Bug:
    Time of Occurrence:
    Player Name:
    Hero/Character Used:
    Device and Platform:
    Screenshot:

• English DoTB community

in the event quest "Hime Tanaka 3/3" . the movement buttons for board aren't working so i can't complete the quest. the same thing is happening with every other none single battle quest.
    6:35 EST

i have no screenshot
    device: Switch
    hero that i used when i found this out: Gothic Marionette lvl. 60
    player name: Tisumi

• Having same issue as @ShirayukiGuy

Details Regarding Bug:
    Was going back through the normal episodes to 100% them and I got to episode 2 part 1 and can't pick my direction.

Time of Occurrence: Wednesday February 20, 2019 at 3:00 PM EST
    Player Name: Cody
    Hero/Character Used: Chaosbringer
    Device and Platform: Nintendo Switch
    Screenshot:
    alt text

Edit: As a temporary workaround anyone having this issue close the game while it is asking you to pick a direction then restart and resume the quest and you will be able to pick the direction you want.

• Details Regarding Bug:
    I was going through a story level and I came upon a crossroad, however it didn't let me choose to go right (the arrow isn't even selectable). I exited the level and tried on several other story maps. Unfortunately the problem is still there.
    Whenever I find myself at a crossroad I can't choose the option to go right. 😞

Time of ocurrence:
    February 20 around 11:20 a.m. (GMT-6)
    Right after todays update.

Player Name:
    Rodolfo.

Hero/Character Used:
    Nightmare Claws lv. 37.

Device and Platform:
    Nintendo Switch.

Photo:
    0_1550685234609_Bug.jpg https://i.imgur.com/jGowxpP.jpg

• English User

i can't seem to send my photo from my switch but anyway was filling my stamina back up and i hit to use a ten stamina potion but it suddenly instead healed me to 410-450 stamina just wanted you guys to know and it didn't use any of my gems so it wasn't that one

• I am unable to unlock locked SR equipment. I have many of the same equipment but i cant use them as enhance/awakening material. I know SR equipment and heroes are auto locked when attained, but there is no lock/unlock option on the SR equipment like there is with the SR Heroes. I do see a lock icon indicating that its locked, but when i tap it, nothing happens. I am playing on the switch so dont know if its a bug or if just me being blind.

マイグループ

Game Download

• app store
  • google play
  • Nintendo eShop
  • Nintendo eShop
  • Nintendo eShop
  • Steam

Official SNS

• Official twitter
  • Official twitter
  • Official facebook