For any item that's locked you need to move to the item in whatever menu then hold the button you use to select things. For Switch I believe that's the A Button. You should see a little spiral appear over the item, hold the button until it pulls up info page. From there you can click on the lock/unlock button.
Posts made by Evan
RE: How do I combine SR's?
RE: The booster 5th hololive not work correctly for many of my friends
How many tickets did you guys end up using? Cause even I got some SR's when opening the 5th capsule, though none of them were event SR's.
Remove X character from ticket & paid capsules.
As of today I received my 11th copy of Zwei Glanz (2nd one that I've gotten from the tickets for this event.) and it made me wonder, is anyone else wishing they could remove a specific SR character from the paid/ticket gacha?
If you could remove one, then which character would it be?
Obviously I want Zwei Glanz gone.
RE: we need farming for star crystals why haven't they done so :(
I assume you mean the 4th awakening crystal?
And yes, they appear in the daily deals pretty regularly when you're at a high enough rank. I see them every other day.
RE: who was your very first fully maxed out character for limit break and lvl
Gothic Marionette. The event rares in the past were pretty easy to max out.
For SR it would be School Girl Artillery, who I've sadly stopped using ever since they nerfed her into the ground.
RE: We need more ways to farm Awakening Crystals.
@Derek I guess I've just gotten lucky with the awakening crystals or unlucky with SRs then, cause I currently have every single SR I own fully awakened along with a couple of normals and rares here and there. So yea it seems fine at the current rate to me, but I have no clue if I'm an outlier.
I'm currently missing 18 SRs if that gives you an idea one way or the other.
RE: We need more ways to farm Awakening Crystals.
Currently you can acquire the 4th awakening crystal through the following means.
- The 2 weekend co-op quests you mentioned
- Purchased from the lab using lab points on both the limited tab and item tab. (The 2500 point box that appears randomly on the limited tab includes one of each color)
- The free daily draw (you can save up friend points to get multiple draws)
- Co-op quest mission. Every 5 co-op quests completed gives a chance to draw a crystal. This is probably also the case for the arena quest as well.
- Events. You may be able to purchase crystals from an event store, have them appear from missions or event logins or even have them drop as a reward from event co-op quests.
No they aren't common in any of these cases, but we have quite a few ways to acquire them. And you can guarantee 3 of each type every 30 days if you save up lab points for them.
RE: Boss Rush -Any good drops?
The Boss Rush event that is currently ongoing.
RE: are there events for normal capsul tickets
There hasn't been anything since early this year, but there have been event characters in the past that could be pulled with normal capsule tickets. It's been the crossover events that haven't allowed their use, so once we get back to limited time non-crossover characters then the tickets will be more useful.
RE: Top 5 Things I Want in DoTB
- Put all the rooms that have been created in the event section of Co-op into one location. Having to jump in and out of each section is frustrating and makes it harder for people to find what rooms are available. It would be better to have all rooms in one location and then allow the player to use filters for what co-op event content they want to see.
- Allow players to recover fatigue while within a co-op room.
- Allow players to see the level of the players hosting a room. I'm tired of jumping into a very hard room only to find that there's a level 15 sitting there expecting me to solo the content for him when I can't even solo the content for myself.
- A visible notice/notification when a player is changing equipment/characters in co-op, so you know they haven't just gone afk.
- Alternate teams. I have one group of characters that I'm leveling and another group that I use for the very hard content. It's tiresome having to constantly change out all of the characters and reset their equipment every time I want to do a difficult piece of content. Please allow us to save a 2nd or even 3rd character loadout for each set of content.
- 1 Chooseable SR per event. We usually have about 4 SR characters per event, it would be nice if we got the option to choose just one of them at the end of the event. Even if it meant less tickets. At least let us choose 1 SR at the end of the year as a Christmas present from among all the SRs available that year.
- Alternately to number 6, give us some content that can only be done x number of times per week/month that allows us to slowly earn gemstones for any/all SRs that have ever appeared. Make it slow enough that acquiring all characters through it wouldn't be possible, but reasonable enough that earning an SR that you missed and really wanted would be feasible.
- Monthly pass gacha allow those players that purchase the monthly pass to pull a gacha which includes all characters/items/SRs. Make the event SRs super low chance, but make them available through that gacha with some luck.
- Timed battle. We currently have defense type characters, but they don't seem very useful. So how about some battles where the point isn't to defeat all of the enemies but rather to survive for the duration of the timer?
- Co-op queues. If someone sets a Co-op quest to the "doing multiple runs" option, then please let us queue up to join when they finish their current run.
- Close confirmations. These may not be needed for all areas but there are some areas where I have accidentally closed out of something I didn't mean to, like using abilities before a boss at the end of a map.
- Alternate item abilities. Some items have functions / abilities that have 0 use in non-map areas. It would be nice if there were alternate abilities for Co-op / Quest / Arena. Especially if it would make it easier to balance things.
I'm so sorry, once I start making suggestions, I don't tend to stop. I do agree with suggestions 2 and 5 though, hence suggestions 6 - 8 on my list.
RE: Report in-game bugs here!
Details Regarding Bug: Reaching Rank 49 does not increase Team Cost to 99 for Quest Team.
Time of Occurrence: 3:00 PM (PST)
Player Name: Evan
Hero/Character Used: Not applicable
Device and Platform: Switch (though this probably affects all platforms)
RE: Need Equipment cost 5 each type
I'm not against having equipment with a cost of 5, but I don't think the reasons listed really justify it.
Once you have enough R characters to fill your team N characters quickly lose their value. If anything they become a hindrance in the later levels since they can't level past 50 to keep up with the enemies. And the characters you use are going to be characters that you do max to 4 stars whether R or SR, so you would still be able to use a cost 6 on them.